Our portraits are more than application photos. The photographs show dedicated trainees, introduce future employees of the month, portray desired candidates for vacant positions or place experienced experts in management roles. The mechanical eye charms with Italian charm and attention to detail. Not sure what part of you to show in a job application photo ? We give you the opportunity to try. Try out different outfits, backgrounds, filters and much more. Don’t rely on those who don’t care about the customer. Do not rely on those who do not care about YOU. The application photos in Düsseldorf have never been so charming.
Application photos forever? Whatever your career goal, we can provide you with excellent resume application photos that will pave the way to an interview in the fast lane. Anyone who doesn’t want to meet you now doesn’t deserve you.
Application photos but how and where? For your job application photos in Düsseldorf, we portray you in our studio or gladly around our studio. In any case, we can expose different facets of your professional activity and expertise. A professional application photo can help to give the impression that the applicant is serious and competent and therefore suitable for a management position. The photo can also help the applicant make a professional and confident impression.
There are some important things to consider in order to take top application photos:
- Professionalism: The photo should look professional and give an impression of competence and seriousness.
- Clothing: The applicant should wear clothing that is appropriate for the intended job and the company. As a rule, applicants should choose more formal attire.
- Illumination: The illumination should be good to create an even and flattering light. Shadows should be avoided.
- Pose: The applicant should strike a natural and confident pose to convey a positive impression. An upright posture and a friendly smile can help here.
- Expression: The applicant’s expression should be friendly and sympathetic. On the other hand, a facial expression that is too serious or too distant can give the impression that the applicant is not approachable.
- Editing: The photo should be professionally edited after shooting to make color corrections and remove distracting elements. However, it is important that the processing is not too strong to achieve a natural result.
By keeping these factors in mind, a professional application photo can be created that shows the applicant in a good light.
Modern job application photos usually have some advantages over older or traditional job application photos. Here are some reasons why modern job application photos are often considered better:
- Topicality: Modern application photos correspond to the current trends and expectations of the industry. They are contemporary and give the impression that the applicant is familiar with current standards.
- Individuality: Modern application photos are often more creative and individual. They can better reflect the personality of the applicant and thus leave a lasting impression.
- Versatility: Modern job application photos can be used for a variety of purposes, not just a traditional written job application. They are also suitable for digital job applications or social media profiles, where a professional photo can be an advantage.
- Technology: Modern application photos can be created with the latest technology. This enables better illumination, higher image resolutions and optimized image processing to achieve a perfect result.
Overall, modern job application photos can make a big difference when it comes to leaving a lasting impression on potential employers. By being current, customized, versatile, and technologically up-to-date, they can help applicants stand out from the crowd and increase their chances of a successful application.